Monday, December 8, 2008

I decided to start a new blog! I decided to start this one to post all of those wonderful, fun, creative things I find on the web to make or think about making or to dream of and when I go back to find the item...I can't find it! Thus the "Where Did I See That?" name :o) So here goes......
I saw these cute little candy cane holders. Aren't they just too cute! They can be found here.

Laurie Furnell has such cute clipart. The graphic for cute little guys can be found here.


I love this advent calendar. Here's how to make it! It's different and filled with fun activities for the family as they count their way down to the BIG day!


I really like Bakerella. She really has cute things. Here is her latest!

Aren't you LOVING my new blog?!! I am....now I won't loose those cute, cute ideas!

Oh.....oh.....oh...here's a couple of more for this first post:


I like this Christmas quilt that this mom made from this pattern. This is really a cute pattern that looks quick and easy. And I just love it in these Christmas fabrics!


The same mom also made this cute quilt made from scraps.

2 comments:

Deon said...

You crack me up!! Maybe you should make me your "co-blogger". Then I won't clutter up your email box.. haha.

Jenn said...

Cute idea mom. I like the new blog!