Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Folding!


I found this great technique on folding fabrics on Crazy Mom Quilts and she linked it to Happy Zombie....so thanks amandajean and Monica! Now I have some work cut out for me....I will have to post some before and after pictures...this is a definite MUST do :o)Look how beautiful the fabric is when folded and stacked nicely! These pretty fabrics belong to Crazy Mom Quilts...eye candy :o)

Okay - so this is my mission impossible....Now that I have embarrassed myself, perhaps this will give me the incentive to get it done because I love the after pictures of these gals! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Now I don't feel so bad looking at my stash!

Carrie said...

Gee thanks Nicole!

Tricia said...

hmmm, some of that may be my fabric! Should I come fold???