Sunday, July 26, 2009

Before and Happily Ever After!

I just love other people's before and after pictures, so I thought I would post a couple of my own!

I have posted a couple of before pictures that are worthy of some 'after' pictures :o)

I posted about my messy sewing area and this week (yes it took almost a week!) I organized my sewing room! It looks soooo much better and I will be much happier working in there. I still have more to do, but what a good start!
Before:After :o)I told you it looked good!

I bought a computer hutch on craigslist and refinished it, but I never posted any pictures. I also painted my kitchen to add to the total effect.
Before:

After:

4 comments:

Just Us said...

I love the before and afters! Good job! I always forget the befores and then it's not nearly as exciting. Your sewing room looks awesome and I love the yellow color with that armoire. Super cute. Also, I'm glad you left normal commenting on this blog because I just tried FIVE times to leave a comment on your weatherbee blog. So I gave up.

Kelly said...

I too love your before and afters mom! I wish I could have helped. It looks like something I would have loved organizing!

Deon said...

woo hooo!!! Amazing.

Kristen said...

Wow, those look great!